Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Little test

Just testing my new app to make blogger entries. Funny enough, when I type my entries from my iPad2, I am not able to upload photos through the blogger website. I come into work early and edit my entries from my work laptop to add photos (not while I'm on the clock of course). I think this app will let me do it.

I went to the doctors office today and when I was done I walked to Walgreens to drop off my Rx. I passed a new Crumbs Cupcakes that just opened last Friday! Their cupcakes are pretty good, very appealing to the eye. I actually bake better cupcakes (taste wise) and they are a little pricey at $3.50 a pop, but well worth it.

I got a red velvet for myself and a creme brûlée for the girls to split bc they never eat a whole one of anything! (they are weird like that) :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment