Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I am starting off the year right again, by venturing back into the world of healthy living. After a two week hiatus (my trip to see my parents) I'm ready to continue on the journey.

I spent my morning sifting through the Sunday paper for coupons to clip to go to the grocery store. P&G had a lovely stack worth of $100 off their products (combined, of course) so I found treasures in their stack.

The grocery store wasn't as busy as I thought it was going to be. There were a few people here and there, but I mainly had it to myself, which is good. I get anxious when I go shopping and there are a lot of people around, which in turn makes me feel unproductive because all I'm worried about it getting out of there.

I am making slow-cooker lasagna right now run my brand new slow cooker that I bought at Kohls the day after Thanksgiving for $9.99 (down from $39.99, I did great right?!).

I don't remember Oliver being such a begger, but he sure was at my mom and dads house. As I was making the lasagna today, he was at my feet the entire time!





Talk about hamming-it-up! But he didn't get anything from me. :)

Now I wait 4-6 hours for this lasagna to cook and hen it will be meal time :). Yay for delicious WW friendly recipes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment