Monday, June 27, 2011

commuting

Reason number 8,127,531 that its a good idea to move back to the city: the commute. Currently, I wake up at 4:45am, leave the house at 5:15am, and catch the 5:51am train that goes to the city. I have been doing this for approximately 1 year. Yes, 1 year and im tired and ready to be back in the city. I will get to my office at 7am and it gives me enough time to do something with my hair, put my "face" on, and listen to my favorite radio morning station.

When I move to my new place, I will have a 20 min commute on the EL. I will get back 140 min of my life back... daily! That's 700 min per week or... that's like, 11.5 hours a week!! Crazy, huh? I'm so excited!

That's also more time i'll get to spend with my Ollie, the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment