Wednesday, September 7, 2011

fall is here

Ah, fall is here! The consistent cooler weather makes for great naps (and bed time sleep) which I have been taking full advantage of. I've also been having a more difficult time getting up in the morning because I just want to lay in bed and snuggle Oliver. The Sun also takes a laid back approach to the fall because it doesn't seem to lighten up before 6am anymore.... which means that I will have to get a small torch to bring with to find oliver's poop in the morning. What can I say, I'm a very responsible pet owner!

I'm typing this entry on my iPad 2 and I think it's going to be a little more challenging to add as many photos as I have in the past, but I'm going to try and learn it. Speaking of learning, did you know that the apple store hosts classes daily to learn how to use your iPad, phones, etc.? And the best part is that its FREE!! How cool is that! I'm totally going to go and do it. Apple really has it together with good products... it's just taken me this long to know it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment