Friday, September 9, 2011

Weekender!

I can't believe the weekend is here again already! Besides closing up a few projects here at work today, I really hope the day goes by fast.

I don't have any real plans this weekend but to visit a friend on Saturday, probably hit the dog park and then do some more cleaning at home. Hardwood floors are no joke -- my feet are constantly filthy!!! Oliver has finally calmed down on the shedding so now it's just keeping these floors clean...or at least trying. The hardwood floors are not treated which makes it difficult to use my adored swiffer (with the wet pads), so I mainly find myself using the dusting cloths and that's it.

I must admit that I do like having a small apartment. It makes me less likely to acquire lots of "shit" and to keep organized... although I do feel certain that I will only live in this unit this year and when my lease is up I will move. Part of me wants to stay in the city and the other part wants to move to local suburbia like Brookfield owr Oak Park. We'll see how I'm feeling in a year. I've also been exploring the idea of moving in with a friend, so that's another option.

Anyway, the next order of business is to get Internet at home. I know, I've totally been delaying! I'll get to it though... soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment